Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Zeichen Press

I know I just (and I mean just) wrote this about my love affair with Daily Candy Chicago. Today I got the most faboo link to a company called Zeichen Press. I was so excited about it that I emailed them -- and they have graciously offered to let me link to them here, and post a picture some of their incredibly groovy products.

(Snaps to any company who has a real person respond that same morning, who quotes my email as having made her "coffee taste yummier." Somehow I know this woman is someone who appreciates a good cackle.)

Sisters-in-law Fran Shea and Jen Shea offer handmade cards, business, greeting and otherwise, all handprinted on vintage and antique letterpress equipment. The designs are clever, visually appealing, and to quote their own description, "occasionally sweet." If you're a graphics nut like me you will especially appreciate the "Projects" section.

"I'm dreaming of my next holiday card..."

Can you imagine any better way to showcase a coaster, sleeve a CD, or share a truly original and unique greeting card?

Sorry, Lake Country, no outlets here. But you can buy online through any of their distributors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these. Thanks. It would be hard to part with any card because you'd want to keep them all for yourself...and...you wouldn't send these to "just anyone."