Thursday, January 25, 2007

What Katie Holmes Cruise and I Have in Common

I was delighted to see that Katie Holmes Cruise and I have something in common. I'm told you can buy the generics at Target -- but this chiquita requires the Spanx Sky Highs. As a public service announcement/cautionary tale -- I knew it was time to hit the gym when my Spanx actually caused my back to spasm, such was the shifting of body, um, mass.

(The only portion of Katie's life that leaves me jealous, aside from the fact that she can afford as many pair of SkyHighs as she wants, is that she's in Paris...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well. I am really glad that Katie H. Cruise didn't show her "Vajaja" or whatever else the Britneys, Parises, or Lindays call their Vajajas when they expose them to the public.

Very glad to see that she needs, for a time, what most new moms need. A little slimming help!\

Anonymous said...

Never heard of spanx before...must get some.
Kim