Saturday, December 09, 2006


Funny something-somethings

My mom's sister sent her this birthday card -- and I'm still laughing about it.

Actually, just the front makes me laugh.

The inside -- from those witty Hallmark folks, says:

"I think the ruffle really makes a difference, don't you?"

Enjoy the Fresh Ink -- my favorite line!

Another cool link I stumbled onto this weekend involves a YouTube video, which, for once, I actually got to enjoy. (I have a faulty sound card / Windows conflict that only allows me to iTune or video about as often as Halley's Comet comes to town.)

I think it's brilliant to take a family classic (especially from the House of Disney) and turn it into something horrific.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because you recommended it, I will wait oh, an hour or so, for that tiny little YouTube video to load, just to see how very awesome it is.

The card is hilarious. And sad, too, since I can relate!