Monday, May 14, 2007

Why It's All Worth It

This was the card I got from my 6 1/2 year old for Mother's Day. He made it in school, it has a collaged vase with tissue flowers on the front.

He wrote:

May 7, 2007

Dear Mom. Happy Mother-
's Day! You are the best.
I have a present for you.

On the opposite page, the teacher filled in his answers to questions about me.

My mom is so happy when... I hug her.
My mom and I have fun together when we... go to the park.
My mom is really pretty when she... puts jewelry on.
My mom's favorite thing to do is... take care of me.
If my mom could have anything she wanted, she would get... clothes.
My mom is really good at... kicking the soccer ball.
When my mom wants to relax, she... takes a nap.
My mom's favorite meal is... guacamole.
My mom loves me because... she likes my eyes.
I love my mom because... I like her here.

No comments: