Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A New Thing I Love

This is the best thing since sliced bread. (Or multi-tabbed browsing, which I must mention was pioneered by our old product circa 1993...)

Back to the best thing ever. Christy told me about Pandora. Have you tried it? Omigosh, for a music lover it is just about as good as it gets. Type in your favorite artist, and it automatically provides radio-like stream for you to approve or not.

So far I have channels for Wilco, Lucinda Williams, Liz Phair and Uncle Tupelo. That's just a few hours' worth of listening.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

May I hazard a guess that it probably works better with broadband than it does with dial-up? Heh. Although I am loading it as I type. Will report later.

Debbi said...

I was right. You get one or two seconds of music followed by several seconds of buffering. Sigh.